Calligraphy Silver Ink from KWZ Ink for use in DIP PENS
KWZ Calligraphy Ink line. These are handmade, water-based, permanent and waterproof pigment inks for dip pens only.
They are coming in 4 colors now: black, yellow gold, silver and copper red. Additional 2 colours: blue and white will come later around February.
The line was carefully designed in cooperation with Polish popular calligraphers to make calligraphy writing more enjoyable and easy. We cared to create the inks with:
- no feathering effects using a wide range of papers, especially copy papers so that you can print calligraphy exercises, lines etc.
- proper flow from dip nibs, especially flex and pointed ones, which means, that one dip is enough for few lines of writing, not just few letters
- possibility to write a very thin hairline using pointed nibs
- one of the the most impressive features hard to find elsewhere: the stable mixture of gold or silver particles that don’t sediment - don't have to be shaken or mixed during use.
- permanent bonding to the paper, crucial for artistic use.
The professionalists, who are used to very quick calligraphy writing (unlike beginners), can slightly dilute the ink by adding few drops of water to obtain the properties adjusted to the individual needs.
As a certified retailer for KWZ Ink® we are able to only list their products at their recommended MSRP or allowed discount. Other certified retailers of this manufacturer are given the exact same guidelines. Should you see prices under the MSRP, I would caution you as to whether or not you are receiving an item from a certified retailer of this manufacturer. Purchasing items from non-certified retailers may invalidated your guarantee. However, only the manufacturer can address that issue with certainly. Remember buying below MSRP or our authorized discount price may not actually represent a "savings".
Guaranteed Quality: Each KWZ Ink® product we sell is guaranteed to be genuine, authentic and will arrive brand new & unused!