Mini Fountain Pen-Eye Dropper Fill by Osprey Pens®...free 1 oz Boston Glass Bottle w Eyedropper
1. Unscrew barrel and place aside...will be the reservoir for ink
2. Wash the barrel thoroughly with first use and when ever changing ink color
3. Apply silicon grease to section threads. When the section is tightened, the grease forms a tight seal and prevents ink leakage
4. Draw ink into an eyedropper/syringe by dipping into the ink bottle. Hold the barrel in an upright position. Discharge the ink from the eyedropper/syringe into the barrel, taking care not to fill beyond the bottom of the barrel threads.
5. Place the section back on the barrel and screw until it is half-way tightened.
6. Turn the pen so that the nib points downwards over the mouth of the ink bottle to catch any excess ink as you tighten the section fully. Securing the section will cause a few drops of the ink to come out of the feed and nib, priming the pen for writing.
7. Use a rage of paper towel to remove any excess ink still on the nib. Post the cp on the Mini and you can begin writing.
As a certified retailer for Osprey Pens® I am able to only list their products at their recommended MSRP or allowed discount. Other certified retailers of this manufacturer are given the exact same guidelines. Should you see prices under the MSRP, I would caution you as to whether or not you are receiving an item from a certified retailer of this manufacturer. Purchasing items from non-certified retailers may invalidated your guarantee. However, only the manufacturer can address that issue with certainly. Remember buying below MSRP or our authorized discount price may not actually represent a "savings".
We sell only new products.